We’d like to take the time to introduce you to the miracle Easy Healthy Pizza! YES, FINALLY! People all around the globe have been searching for this. A pizza that can be eaten guilt free! We’ll even go a step further, not only is this a guilt free pizza, it’s a feel good about yourself health pizza!
Easy Healthy PizzaPrint This
- 200 g wholegrain spelt flour , plus extra to dust
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- ½ tesapoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- 100 ml buttermilk
- 1 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 large free-range egg
- 1 shallot
- smoked salmon
- 150 g ricotta cheese
- 50 g rocket
- 2 teaspoons baby capers
- 1 wedge of lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/gas 6.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, sea salt and sugar in a bowl. Beat the buttermilk, oil, egg and 100ml water together, then mix the wet ingredients into the dry.
- On a dusted surface, roll the dough out to 1cm thick.
- Peel and finely dice the shallot.
- Bake on a dusted baking tray for 15 minutes, then remove and top with the chopped shallot and the remaining ingredients. Serve with a good pinch of pepper, and the lemon wedge on the side for squeezing over.
Serve on a wooden chopping board for that rustic restaurant effect.