These are the only quick and easy brownies that you’ll ever need. The method is simple, mix everything together, bake and eat. It really is that simple! Within 3 steps you could be eating a lovely, warm chocolate brownie. What is there to loose? Nothing! Better get that oven switched on and pre-heated to 175 Degrees C.
Quick and Easy BrowniesPrint This
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- Melt the butter or margarine and mix all ingredients in the order given.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 30 minutes in a 9 x 13 inch greased pan.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or strawberry’s.
Tip: Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.