There isn’t a person on this planet who would find it too difficult to create this easy strawberry pie. It’s one of your 5 a day, practically healthy and oh so delicious. This bright red dish will not only brighten up your kitchen, it’ll brighten up you whole day.
Easy Strawberry PiePrint This
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry gelatin powder
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 9-inch baked pie crust
- Bring sugar, water and cornstarch to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Stir in strawberry gelatin until dissolved.
- Remove from heat; chill 2 hours.
- Arrange strawberries in pastry shell and pour gelatin mixture over.
- Cover and chill 2-4 hours.
- Slice, plate, serve and enjoy.
Best served with sweetened whipped or iced cream.