Looking for something that isn’t too sweet? These chocolate fudge bars hit the nail on the head when it comes to a sweet treat that doesn’t blast your tongue with nothing but sugar. Even better, you can have a chocolate fudge bar in your mouth within 30 minutes if you start now!
Chocolate Fudge BarsPrint This
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup coconut shavings
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 185g butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup icing sugar*
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder*
- 30g butter*
- 1 1/2 tbsp hot water*
- handful of coconut sprinkles*
- Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Add melted butter and vanilla. Mix well.
- Press mixture over base of greased 11 x 7 inch baking tin.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove and leave to cook in baking tin.
- Chocolate icing: sift icing sugar and cocoas into a small bowl. Add melted butter and water, mix until icing is smooth and glossy.
- Once cold, ice cake, sprinkle with coconut.
- Once icing has set cut into bars.